Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15

Disney On Ice March 14, 2009

We took 14 of the grandkids to Disney on Ice. We rode the Front Runner, picking most of them up in Clearfield. At the Wood Cross Stop we gathered Lincoln, Truman and Jefferson (the Presidents). Kaitlyn, Dallin, Jenna, Allie, Teagen, Brock, Karson, Brecklyn, Kobe, Kali, and Kylee also came along. We did the show, went to Galavan Center and walked around. The kids and I walked thru the water fountain display and tried not to get wet. Kobe and I got the wettest... off to McDonald's and then about 6 trips on the escalators.... a quick bus ride and back to the Front Runner Train station to take us all home. We had a great trip ~ I decided I get depressed as the day is done - it's called Grandchildren Withdrawal..... I really do miss being with them. thanks to all the parents for sharing their wee ones with us. Grandpa and I truly do enjoy our trips with them. Here's a couple of pictures. (Barton's we missed you so much - we'll make up for it in DisneyWorld). Jaxsen decided that this year he was a little too old to join us (who can blame him, he's 13 1/2 now) and McKinley was just too young... (maybe next year). Love you all













See Grandpa at the last squatting down.
We got compliments from the Energy Solutions staff for having such good children and being so organized in keeping them together... =}

3 comments:

Denise said...

You are such fun grandparents-and friends too. What a fun memorable tradtion you've started with the grandkids. LOVE IT and I'm sure they do too.

Raquel said...

WOW! Thats a lot of kids and a lot of Disney all in one day! Bless you for doing that and surviving! What fun!

Unknown said...

Ok, I know I am really late on saying this, but thank you so much for taking them to Disney on Ice again. They love it and look forward to it every year.