My all time favorite movie is Wizard of Oz... when I had my first granddaughter I bought her a pair of ruby red slippers....
We asked the grandkids to come dressed in their costumes ~ we had cheerleaders, a racecar driver, tinkerbell, soccer bums, hawaiian dancer, unicorn, hippie, ironman, skeletor - and then my youngest son's (Brian) family walked in the door... and this is what I saw.....
And you know me - it brought tears to my eyes....
McKinley has on RUBY RED SLIPPERS.... (now we want to see their parents as the Wizard and Glenda the Good Witch)
Great Costumes by all!!!! Thanks to all of them for adding another awesome memory for Grandpa and I.

3 comments:
How fun!! They are adorable. We thought of doing that this year, but Eric didn't like it. It is also the girls favorite movie.
You guys are such fun grandparents!!
Sooo Darling. Just love family themed dress ups.
They are sooo cute I love it! I love the red slippers so so cute!
Post a Comment