Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5

Kolob Canyon (Zion's National Park)



Victor and I went to Cedar City to attend the Shakespearean Festival (our first time).  During the day, we visited Kolob Canyon (north part of Zion's National).   My kids (Katie, Mike & Brian) have always teased me about how *BAD* I take pictures...  so this trip up the canyon ~ I did what they do - I took lots of pictures of pretty things.... 
So how did I do????
Victor and I did a moderate hike for 5.5 miles - it took about 3 hours and it was beautiful when we got to the end at Double Arch. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You never said how cool it was. Was it awesome? Was it dumb? Do you want to go to the south side of Zion now? Good job on the pictures. Pretty cool, how did you feel after the hike?

Katie said...

great pictures!!! I want to go!