Grandpa and I took 14 of the grandkids (Jaxsen, Kaitlyn, Teagen, Kobe, Dallin, Karson, Lincoln, Jenna, Truman, Brock, Kali, Allie, Brecklyn and Jefferson) ~ we missed our Barton's and McKinley.
We rode the train down, here they are inside the train.
The circus was fun, we ate McDonald's at and on the train (that's another long story) and then headed home
I told Grandpa that being with these grandbabies makes my heart soar.... they are all so good. A special thanks to Jaxsen and Kaitlyn. They were HUGE helps, if we didn't have them we couldn't have done it by ourselves......

Thank goodness for the Front Runner ~ all 16 of us rode quite nicely.... big windows and no shared seats. We then rode the TRAX to the Energy Solutions Center. (Pic=waiting for the train in Cleafield)

The elephants were pretty cool.... they also had tigers and lots of clowns. The younger kids decided that next year they'd like to go back to Disney on Ice. Again I forgot my camera - sure am glad I have a camera phone - and I remembered to put my glasses on before I took the shots.
3 comments:
Thanks for taking them! They had lots of fun and it was nice for us to have a few hours of quiet! Wouldn't Brecklyn get in the picture on the train either? Stinker.
Oh man, could you adopt me as a grandkid?!?! That looks like so much fun. I am impressed that you braved 14 kids. WOW!!
You are both such great grandparents!! How many would do that? Thank you so much! The kids had such a great time. They will have very special memories with you and their cousins, that they can look back on and talk about.
Post a Comment