This weekend we went with some friends Mike and Debbie Bachman to their cabin at Island Park. They took us to Yellowstone (my first time and YEARS since Victor had been). We had a great time ~ On Friday morning we got up, packed and were in the car. I knew I left my purse, cuz i didn't want to drag it around - About 15 miles down the road I said - "Victor you have your wallet, right?" - he fidgeted, patted, leaned etc - AND NO WALLET!! So we had to borrow money from M/D (DUH, we were like their children, Daddy can we have this, can we have that).
I was excited to take some pictures and had new batteries (thanks to Brandon and Ryan's suggestion on recharables IMEDIONS)..... I talked to Katie that morning and she said to look for Bear, Moose, Buffalo, Wolf, Deer, etc.... I was going to take a picture of each one we found..... Then I saw a beautiful shot for some awesome changing foliage.... Camera On !!!! NO Memory STICK! (it was home in the computer)...... So, here are some photos from my camera phone.
Cindy in front of a geyser by the painted mud pots
********AND*****************
Then - I called Katie on the phone and asked her to get on the Old Faithful Geyser Web Cam and see if she could find us - she did and this is the picture she took..... She in Kansas, us in Wyoming - WOW what technology can do these days. (we're in the lower left corner ~ you can see my orange shirt.
We did see elk, wolf, coyote, buffalo, chipmunk, squirrel, deer, and goats ~ but no moose. We had a great time ~thanks to Debbie and Mike.





3 comments:
How fun!! You guys have fun wherever you are, even without money!! Love it!! The real time photo is really cool.
I am glad you got the pictures! That was pretty fun to watch on my computer! Love ya ~
Thanks for the congrats. It did say at the end that I passed my test...but then i deleted it when i offically got my score back...so you can probably guess why i deleted the "yeah I passed" part. I didn't do as well as I thought. :-( Needless to say I cried for a good hour. But I'll just have to do better next time I guess. Thanks for your support and love.
Post a Comment