Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 10

14 of 19 (Grandchildren)














Sleepover!!!




We had Jaxsen, Kaitlyn, Dallin, Teagen, Kobe, Karson, Lincoln, Jenna, Brock, Truman, Kali, Allie, Brecklyn and Jefferson come over on Friday night (08 08 08) and hang out with Grandpa and I.



We ate dinner, went to the park, played volleyball, played X-Box, and the Wii, played kick the can at 10:00 p.m. (yes even the 2 & 3 year olds were out running around)... then to the backyard to watch Madgascar on an outside projector - inside at 11:15 to finish off the movie and drop off to sleep. 13 of us (including Gramere/ma) slept in the bigroom - Grandpa got to sleep in his own bed and Jaxsen slept on the futon in the gameroom. Grandpa fixed pancakes, eggs,and bacon with the help of Jaxsen.




Grandpa and I sure did have a fun time, hope the kids did too... some of these pictures are fuzzy (duh does that surprise you)... but thought I'd put them in...



2 lessons learned. 1st - I need to wear my glasses when taking pictures AND 2nd.... now you all know what I see when I don't wear my cheaters!!!!







Kali was the last one to wake up!!


The picture of Jefferson playing the Wii, didn't turn out...... :-{









6 comments:

Karly said...

You guys are crazy! The kids had fun though! You should do this more often ... ;)

Dad said...

Yes, we vote you do this every weekend. Lincoln, Truman and Jefferson are so sad they don't get to ever again!

Thanks!

Katie said...

So sad to miss it!!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Yes, we did miss the Barton's.. when you come to visit -we'll do it again.... Katie and Braum will have to spend the night at someone's house =}

We will have to give Grandpa a rest for a few weeks~before I ask if I can do it again ... he says that "I" tire him out... we sure did enjoy them and they got along so well......

The Asper's said...

Well Well- Would you look at that! Cindy Layton has got her own blog :) Well I hope you don't mind being stalked by your old neighbor.

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Hey Maegan... it's good to hear from you... what's your blog address???? We want to see =}