Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 10

Merry Christmas!!!

At our house, we really get into the spirit of Christmas. Victor LOVES to decorate and if you haven't driven by our house at night - here is what it looks like. This year he added a string of lights that play music. The inside is just about the same - Christmas lights or decorations in almost every room..... This year Victor did a puzzle of the manger scene, then made a beautiful frame for it and painted it gold.... It's beautiful.

I TAG everyone to post a picture of their "yard" Christmas decorations.

Here are my sister's decorations - she lives in Magee, Mississippi... she did them all by herself  =}

2 comments:

Karly said...

Fun fun! I won't post a picture of our yard - it looks the same as it does all year long! I love to decorate inside but I don't do the outside . . . Love your sister's!!!

Denise said...

Love your sisters decorations-that looks about how I decorate outside-I don't. Love driving by your house-it is so festive. Merry Christmas.